- Fireside chats
- Gala with banquet seating
- Standing reception and break catering
- Accessibility not given
|Rows of seating||75 people|
|Parliament-style seating||40 people|
|Banquet seating||60 people|
Facts and Figures
- Fireplace by the cathedral master builder Hans Niesenberger from the 15th century.
- Stucco ceiling from the 18th century, showing the imperial double-headed eagle
- Spiral staircase to the courtyard from 1518
The name says it all: fireside chats are best held in the Historisches Kaufhaus by the blazing fire of the open fireplace. The Kaminsaal is also suitable for lectures or working groups of up to 75 people. The direct access to the inner courtyard is particularly helpful for group work and workshops. The room does not have barrier-free access without steps.
Visit without being on site? Get a first impression of the Kaminsaal, the other rooms, the inner courtyard and the surroundings in our 360-degree tour. Stroll through the rooms of the historic department stores' and feel the special flair.